Thursday, January 7, 2010

First training run of 2010

So, Meghan and I have been trying to run each day but Mr Weather has been very tough on us. I despise the dreadmill. Well we decided to hit the road today at 9:15-ish and pound out the 8/9 miles to get it out. Well we did it. We ran through snow and ice. The roads were not very clear at Mill Creek. But we got it done well 8 miles. My legs are feeling it. Running on the rod where it is slick and you keep losing your footing is tough. I ran in the snow on the side of the street for part of it...that is like running through snow. Good times.

I came home and showered and marked the run details down in my new notebook from Mary Ann (thanks Mar), took a shower and ate. Now I would really like a nap.

No comments: