Dining Room/Living Room
This is the dining room looking from the living room. The end table on the left was my Grandma's. It is a true Card Table. It can open up and has card storage underneath. I just love it.
Okay, so we need a 'real' table. This is a folding table that we used for tailgating. The settee on the left was also my Grandma's. I think it is very pretty. The candlesticks and silver tray were my Grandma's and Great Aunt Sami.
This is the mantle in the living room. It still needs a few pieces. I love the buffet lamps. I should have taken the picture with the lamps on. Oh well, another day.
This is the living room looking from the dining room. The colors are like that of Burb3rry. I found the area rugs at L0we's and I think they make the room cozy.






1 comment:
Your home is really coming together beautifully. I hope that you & Jeff continue to enjoy it through the years.
Post a Comment