Happy 2010!!!
Welcome in New Year! I am ready for positive changes. Positive attitude...positive energy.
So just to recap 2009
JANUARY
January was a tough month. We celebrated Jeff's birthday. My grandma was taken to the hospital and died on Inauguration Day. Jaff made the trip to Kentucky and met my entire family and he still loves me. The weekend that I went to Kentucky to see my Grandma for the last time was the last weekend we have been apart.
FEBRUARY
February was another tough month. We celebrated my birthday and Valentine's Day. I was also disgnosed with mono. I believe I had it for awhile before I went to the dr.
MARCH
Quiet month...not much to report.
APRIL
Celebrated Easter and began looking for houses.
MAY
Signed papers on the house Memorial Day Weekend. I ran a half marathon with NO TRAINING. Not a smart idea.
JUNE
We moved into our new home. We got Miss Cali - the lively Boston Terrier.
JULY
Continued renovation of the house. WE went to the Four SEEsters reunion
AUGUST
Our first vacation to Cancun. Good Times
SEPTEMBER
Decorated our house for Fall.
OCTOBER
First Halloween at our new house. I got to meet the Stanley Cup
NOVEMBER
Our one year anniversary! Celebrated Thanksgiving.
DECEMBER
I lost my job. (Which will be a different post.) We celebrated Christmas. The Dining Room is finished.
In all 2009, was a year. It was very exciting and yet, so sad to lose my Grandma. I am so thankful that I had her for so many years. I am even more thankful for my mom's parents. They are both with us and in pretty good health.
My prayer for 2010 is that it is positive. I know we have some positive events going on in our lives. I hope to find a new job where I am appreciated and not taken advantage of. I am also hoping to work on my running.
My races for 2010.
May Flying Pig HALF Marathon
September/October I am either going to do the Akron Marathon the end of September or if I can get in to the Marine Corp Marathon that would be in October.
Exciting Stuff.





2 comments:
I hope to see you in May then maybe??
2009 was a hard year for way too many people. I hope that 2010 brings better things for everyone.
Keep me posted about The Pig please!
Post a Comment