Christmas 2009 - A little late
I have been meaning to post these pictures for a few weeks. I am very pleased with the way that the house looked all decorated for Christmas. It was simple since we don't have a ton of items. But it looked just like I wanted. I like very traditional decorating!
The mantle was just thrilling for me since it was so low cost but I think it turned out really well. I got the Nutcrackers from Mich@els, using 50% off coupons. I got the greenery and candles from H0bby L0bby. I made the bow from ribbon I had on hand. The two Old World Santas I had on hand as well. The hurricane lamp I also had on hand and just bought little round ornament bulbs (red) and I had the big green bulb already.
Unfortunately, the decorations are all put away for another year. The Living room looks so empty...but I am working on it. I bought an area rug for the floor which I love.






1 comment:
I think it looks lovely and cozy!
Post a Comment