This & That
I have been meaning to get over here to post some thoughts...I seriously don't know where the day goes.
- Yesterday marked one year since my grandma died. I went to morning mass and did some cleaning and went for a run. I wore the earrings that I bought her for her 80th and she then wore for five years.
- Last night was my every four week hair color and cut. I got a little more taken off the length! It is a stacked bob. I really like it but I am a bit nervous about doing it myself.
- Monday I went for a 13.1 mile run with Cindy and Patti. Well, I made it close to 12. WOW! Cindy has really done a 180. She is FAST and strong. The average pace was about 10:30 for me. She and Patti were faster. I was struggling. We ran the Mill Creek Distance Half. It has about 22 hills. My legs were screaming at me. But it was a learning experience. I really need to work on hills. I am planning to run today another easy three. Run 7 tomorrow and 5-8 on Saturday...so if I complete all these runs I will have run almost 30 miles this week. Hmmm, wondering if that is too much?
- My friend, Sandra, helped me with my Stainless Steel. I can't stand the fingerprints and little marks on the frig. She really helped me out and now I have sparkling stainless in the kitchen.
- Cali is doing pretty well with her behavior. I have a water bottle with water and a bit of vinegar. I now just have to pick it up and she stops the bad behavior. I love it!
- Does anyone have any ideas for a very tiny powder room? I mean this room is so tiny you can 'sit' and wash your hands. I am thinking I want to do something a bit bold...but not sure what.





1 comment:
Glad to hear that my trick for the stainless steel worked :-)
As for the bathroom, how about chocolate brown? The white of the toilet and sink would really pop, especially if you also use white towels. Maybe accent it with some sage green?
Post a Comment