Saturday, March 20, 2010

Sweet Cali

Okay for some reason I can not upload pictures.  UGH.  Yesterday was Cali's spay appointment.  We dropped her off at 7:00am.  She was very excited to go for a car ride.  We picked her up at 2:30 and were told she would be pretty much out of it all evening. She would probably be pretty tired all weekend.  YEAH.  Famous last words.

We came home and she did take a nap.  After her nap, she was still pretty out of it and she had been sleeping on my chest.  All of a sudden I began to feel this warmth...yep, you guessed it.  She peed on me. Totally gross.  We went over to my parent's house for a little bit to move some furniture.  My dad held her, but she really wanted to walk around.  Hmmm.

Once we got back home we just hung out and we let her walk around.  She ate a little bit and we went to bed.  Now, normally , she sleeps in her crate.  Last night we decided to let her sleep with us.  Well, Cali slept.  Jeff and I notsomuch.  I slept well from about 7-8:30 - Jeff slept about the same time.

This morning Cali woke up and has been completely normal.  She is jumping on furniture.  Running to the door barking at people walking their dogs...really where is the calm dog we thought we would have for the weekend?

Currently Cali and Jeff are taking naps.  I wonder what we will be in for this evening?

No comments: