Monday, March 15, 2010

Times they are a-changing

Well, I am not one that is good with time change.  While I am loving the light later in the evening.  I don't deal well with dark in the morning.  Then Jeff decided to try out the bus.  This way he only has to pay $6.00 per day to get to work as opposed to $6.00 to park, $6.00 in tolls...plus gas and wear and tear on his car.  So the bus trail involves a wake up of 4:15...really no one should be awake that early.  I remember him kissing me good-bye...then I remember my alarm going off at 6:30, for a girl with no place to go I thought that was pretty early!  I am planning to go to bed early and I hope to sleep well.

I went to Bikrim Yoga again this morning.  I really enjoy it and I feel like I am stronger than last week.  I am able to do high plank and low plank now.  I am lunging further in my warrior poses.  But right now my knees hurt (quite a bit) Advil anyone?

Please keep fingers crossed for me.  Tomorrow is my job interview.  I don't want to get my hopes up but I would really enjoy this job.  I know I can do this job.

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Good luck with the job interview! I'll be sending positive vibes your way. What kind of job is it?