Sunday, May 8, 2011

Getting down ...

to the nitty gritty of race day.  Yesterday, I had an awesome run with Janet and Rick, tri-club members.  10.5 miles in just under 2 hours.  I will gladly take it.  We are so fortunate to live so close to a gorgeous park with lots of road to run in and lots and lots of scenery.  We saw an owl and six deer yesterday.  I beleive they were the same six deer Meghan and I saw Thursday morning on our run. 

The half marathon is coming soon.  I feel I am pretty prepared.  I would like to dash out and do some hill repeats before the race on May 28th.  We are going to drive the course next weekend, so I have a better idea of where I am going.  I have a general plan.

Weight loss this week has been 2 lbs.  Not bad.  I will take it.  I have added fruits and veggies more to the plan and taken away most sugar.

This week's plan...run- three days and swim- two days.

No comments: