2 Days Post Race
Well, I feel pretty darn good considering the circumstances of the race. I went swimming last night and decided to take tonight off as I have a six miler scheduled for tomorrow. My quads are still hurting, but not as bad as yesterday.
I have close to $200 dollars raised for Ohio Valley Voices the Pig race! Not too shabby. Still collecting. My office hasn't decided what they are going to do.
Today was actually not a bad day. We had a staff meeting that was a bit ridiculous...but I guess that is the nature of the beast.
I got confirmation for the Glass City Marathon and made my hotel reservations. I can't believe that it is 40 days away until my body is going to allow me to run for 26.2 miles. OH MY GOD! What have I done to myself? I so hope that I can do it.





No comments:
Post a Comment