12 mile run in the books
I drug my booty outta bed at 5:00am this morning to run at 6:00. I did my usual crunchy peanut butter on whole wheat bread and topped with honey. (YUM). I met up with Corky, Chris, Moira, Cindy, Laura and Mary Pat. We headed out on the bike trail. It was a gorgeous morning. The birds were chirping, bunnies out playing, we even saw a deer cross the trail. It was lovely. I wish the run would have been a diamond...but it was eh. We can mark it down as being done. Next week 13 miles.
After running I headed to a much needed shower and coffee. Then took a quick nap and got ready for church. After mass I headed to the pool and tried to relax...it was uber crowded and I only stayed about an hour.





1 comment:
congrats on your 12 miler today .. I followed mine with coffee and an hour at the pool too!
Post a Comment