Happy Belated Birthday Luca!



July 17th was Luca Mario's very first birthday. His party was Sunday...but the 'real' party was Tuesday at Grandma Lucille's. It was much more relaxed and casual. And it was all the 'best' people...not that I am against the other people...but I am really not good at sharing. Luca had a fabulous time at both parties. He smashed that cake and got some on Grandpa D. It certainly made Aunt Banana and I laugh. Luca, you are the most beautiful baby ever. Your smile lights my day. I can't wait until Friday and spend time with you and your momma. The best part of Luca's birthday was that Uncle Tommy is still with us. Proving once again, God is listening.





2 comments:
LOVE IT! Luca loves his aunt chelles tremendously and she spoils him rotten. Uncle Tommy was the best gift to Luca, not that Luca realizes it at the age of one. Or maybe he does.... You are certainly one of the "best" people we know!
Happy Birthday to Luca! I love the sign on Mr Anthony's!
Post a Comment