Updates
First, Tommy is hanging in there. This is so hard. I really wish there was something I could say or do to make this easier for Jen and family. It just absolutely f-ing sucks. Pardon my language. Tommy is just a trooper. God Bless Him.
Secondly, Corky came in second for her age group in the Ironman. Her final times are as follows
Swim 1:37:57 T19:35 Bike 7:34:12 T2 9:35 Run 5:17:12 Overall 14:44:33
Tommy and Corky are two of the strongest, most positive people I know. They both live for the day. The make each and every day count. I hope that one day I can be half as good as they are.
Maybe I am working on it...I had a really bad day at work, one of my Account Executives is being a real pill. I was going to blog about my irritation with him...but he isn't worth it and getting irritated about something that I cannot change is futile. Chin up, tits out....look towards tomorrow.





1 comment:
corky did great! Please tell her I said hi. Thanks for the good words about Tommy.
Post a Comment