Sunday, September 9, 2007

Buckeye Half

Well, this morning my dad and I got up at the butt crack of dawn and drove over to Akron...never did find the race...it obviously wasn't meant to be for me to run that race. I did get my 13 miles in late morning. Honestly, thank goodness for the rain otherwise the humidity would have put me over the edge. I can't believe that I run 20 miles this week then 10 miles then it is time for 26.2...oh dear...another marathon. I am actually looking forward to it. I really think that in training the 2 twenty milers will help. Although I think that I am going to use a different training for Disney. Which I am currently trying to make ressies for this trip in January. Honestly, I want a comfortable bed and a clean hotel room. I really don't care much about the rest of the 'stuff'. I would like to see the characters at some point...but without a child the magic isn't very fun. We'll see. I would still like to see the Princesses especially Snow White and Sleeping Beauty (they are brunette)...most importantly, I want to see Pooh Bear.

No comments: