Saturday, October 13, 2007

Musings....

This week at work was just really annoying. I am sure it was because I was stressed about my client event in Wheeling. The event turned out great. I just wonder sometime if some people think. I really believe that people 'don't get that the world doesn't revolve around them'...oh well, I guess it is I who have to change since I know they won't.

I went with Jennifer and Maria to get the boys pictures taken yesterday. WOW! They are 2 energetic little boys. Poor Dominic was so sleepy, Luca just wanted to wander about the studio. I have no idea how the photographer got the two of them doing the same thing. So, little Spidey and Hulk, your pictures were fabulous...way too darn cute.

I am sitting here drinking coffee and debating 3 miles of 5 miles of a run today. Tomorrow is the Peace Race, so I really don't need to do anything, I just feel like I want too as I am hoping it will warm me up. My number for the race is 365, so really I am 1 year!

1 comment:

Tea said...

ah yes, the energy of boys!

forget a run, you need a nap after just hanging out with them. :)