One of those days
Today was one of 'those days'....everything that could be annoying was annoying....mostly people. Today was one of those days where I understand why there is a waiting period to buy a gun. (not really). I am all for procrastination believe me...I write my lists and then I pick and choose things until I am down to the really yucky items...today, was a day where everyone had one their list lets piss off Michelle. I don't know if it was intentional but I seriously think they sit at home and come up with this crap.
My highlight was me inviting myself over for Luca time. He is such a sweet boy, showing me his lions, his pictures, playing with my pictures, my car keys...setting off the panic button to make himself panic. So sweet, he definitely changed my mood for the better. Okay, so I also am having a glass of wine...but it is medicinal....





1 comment:
LOL - great minds. Looks like you and I had the same kinda day!
Post a Comment