My Favorite Running Items
Shoes - Mizuno Wave Runners (I did run my Akron Marathon in Saucony's...but I really prefer Mizuno's
Socks - Balegas Hidden Dry Low Cut. These socks rock. I have many pairs...too many to count.
Shorts - Underarmour Compression shorts. I love these for summer.
Shirt - Shirt from the Racing to Read 5K, in Covington KY from June. I just love this shirt. I love this library. It was the library I very first learned to use when I was younger. I felt a calmness in the children's section when I walked through.
Sport Bra - CW-X Women's Support Bra - this bra hold the girls in place while still allowing me to breathe.
Fuel Belt - Nathan Speedbelt 4 Pack- this fuel belt held my 3 bottles of Accelerade, 1 bottle of water, Advil, $10.00 bill, Avon Moisture Wear Lip Balm, 4 Chocolate Outrage GU packets and my car key.
Sun Visor - My beloved SVTC sun visor...I am a member of the SVTC, even though I have not competed in a triathlon.
I would totally recommend the Akron Marathon. It was very well organized, well plan, lots of fun, great crowd support and just plain FUN!
Socks - Balegas Hidden Dry Low Cut. These socks rock. I have many pairs...too many to count.
Shorts - Underarmour Compression shorts. I love these for summer.
Shirt - Shirt from the Racing to Read 5K, in Covington KY from June. I just love this shirt. I love this library. It was the library I very first learned to use when I was younger. I felt a calmness in the children's section when I walked through.
Sport Bra - CW-X Women's Support Bra - this bra hold the girls in place while still allowing me to breathe.
Fuel Belt - Nathan Speedbelt 4 Pack- this fuel belt held my 3 bottles of Accelerade, 1 bottle of water, Advil, $10.00 bill, Avon Moisture Wear Lip Balm, 4 Chocolate Outrage GU packets and my car key.
Sun Visor - My beloved SVTC sun visor...I am a member of the SVTC, even though I have not competed in a triathlon.
I would totally recommend the Akron Marathon. It was very well organized, well plan, lots of fun, great crowd support and just plain FUN!





1 comment:
Aunt chelles - you are the best and we are so proud of you. We are very lucky to have you in our lives. We are gonna watch you un the boston marathon someday soon!
Post a Comment