Disney Race
I got my Disney Race packet today. It has my booklet about the weekend events. I found out my race number is 11233. I am so excited. We reserved our rooms/airfare/rental car today. I can't believe it is 43 days away.
I ran my 20 miler today. I did it in 3.5 hours. I think that is pretty good. I wish I could continue the next 6.2 that quick. I would be finished in 4.5 hours...instead of the 5 that I am aiming for. I am also looking into why at mile 18 I become starved. I did it in all training runs, Toledo and Akron...this must change.
Tomorrow Mooney plays for State...

I am so excited...I just pray that these boys realize how lucky they are. What an achievement! The game is at 3:00 and it is televised.
GO MOONEY! Queen of Victory....Pray for us!





No comments:
Post a Comment