Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving




So, Happy Thanksgiving to all...my plans for the day include a nice 17 mile run in a little bit (when I figure out the optimal weather timing)...17 miles equates to 1700 calories...sounds like I'll be eating a piece of Pecan Pie!

Thanksgiving Day also means watching the Macy' s Thanksgiving Day Parade. One day I want to go watch the parade in real life...







Lastly, I will have to watch my favorite episode of WKRP in Cincinnati...the Thanksgiving episode...makes me laugh just thinking about it...The Thanksgiving episode..."As God as my witness, I thought turkeys could fly."

Whatever your Thanksgiving traditions, remember to count your blessings.

1 comment:

Tammie said...

Happy Turkey Day to you too!! I think the plans you have for the day are great. The Macy's Day Parade was always a treat for me growing up. Once or twice we even went into the city to see it in person. Awesome event!

I know exactly which episode of WKRP that you're talking about. I loved that show!

Unfortunately for me there is no more pecan pie. I became allergic to pecans this year. I'll have a go at the pumpkin pie. Yummy!