Day 1
Today was Day 1 in the new office. I must admit that my space is nice although, my 'office' had been in the kitchen and then in the front reception area...so I really just had no place to go but up. The production deptaartment is laid out great too. Fabulous use of space....The account executives went from their own private offices to little (and I mean little) cubes. They are calling their 'offices' the cell blocks. My cube area is the Taj Mahal. Yeah, it is really nice...2 windows...and kinda off by itself. Not the stupid LSM is a moron. He left for 4 hours in the middle of the day. He spent the morning trying to fax something. He also barked crazy orders at people...like me scheduling a Christmas party for noon on Thursday. Okay, yeah, I have time for that.
Where is the justice???? He works and I use that term SO loosely gets paid quite a nice sum of cash and the man doesn't understand what we do...I truly hope that the upper management sees through him and is just keeping him to have a body. I would really prefer that someone just tell me that he is here to fill two minority spots...I would actually feel better...but he really thinks he turned this office around. He is not motivational at all. He is not a manager.
I have cold sores and I took 2 ativan....all in all a good Monday.
33 Days to Disney!





1 comment:
The Taj Mahal huh? Cool beans!Enjoy your new space.
As for your LSM, G-d will make sure that he gets his. Trust me.
Post a Comment