Sunday, May 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Miss Tiger Lily

Today is Miss TigerLily's 10th birthday. I can't believe she is 10 years old. We got her when she was about 6 weeks old and she was so tiny. Billy carried her everywhere. She was/is so spoiled. Technically, she belongs to Billy but as she is curled up at my feet, yeah she is my baby. I went to the grocery store to get her annual frozen puppy treats and two grocery stores were out. i got her a bone that said it would last up to one hour, yeah, they haven't met Miss Priss. 45 minutes after I gave it to her she was begging for treats.

HAPPY TENTH BIRTHDAY TIGER!!!!! YOU ARE A DECADE OLD!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to your furbaby!

Anonymous said...

ARE YOU SERIOUS???? It is Lily's birthday too! She is now 6.

Happy birthday to your Tiger :-)

Tammie said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Now go give that sweet baby a milk bone!