Memorial Day
Today was a lovely day. It seemed like it was going to be rainy but it ended up being warm and sunny. After the rain, I decided to go out for my run. I did my puff of the inhaler and BOY am I glad I did. The rain made it so humid. YUCK! I was hoping to do 6 miles but I got 4...not too bad. I came home and really did noting much. i watched many shows on the Military Channel about Memorial Day. It was so very interesting. I also watched parts of the Jon & Kate +8 Marathon. It was a nice low key day.
I am now experiencing a slight sore throat but I am sure that is due to the allergies that are out there right now. Good times.
Tomorrow is the Wheeling office and then the gym.





No comments:
Post a Comment