Apparently I am Lazy
I was told today by mmy mom that I am lazy...now believe me I have my moments but I don't really think I am lazy...okay, I haven't actually gotten dressed today BUT...here is what I have done...in no particular order.
- washed, dried and hung a load of darks
- washed, dried and hung a load of whites
- washed, dried and put away two loads of towels
- changed my sheets, washed, dried and other set of sheets
- cleaned upstairs bathroom
- unloaded dishwasher/loaded dishwasher
- cleaned kitchen (minus scrubbing the floor - I will do that before bed)
- made lunch for my dad
- set dad up and took him off of CPM machine
- got my dad multiple glasses of ice and diet dr. pepper
Oh, by the way, I am in charge of my dad's dinner and getting him on the CPM again this evening...grrrrr....
Tomorrow back to work...





3 comments:
If you're lazy, then I'm downright dead. All I've done today is go to Erin's karate exhibition, my niece's bday party & nap to escape the migraine.
BTW, if this is mom's definition of lazy, please come be lazy in my home. ;)
Ok ok ok You know how MJ is.....You ARE NOT LAZY. Silly girl! I know you have had a heck of a week, and I am glad you were able to get a wildcat ride in! Great job! I will talk to ya later - go to bed and don't do anything else today!
has your mom MET you???
Post a Comment