Happy 2nd Birthday Luca Mario!

I know I won't have time tomorrow morning to type up this post but two years ago the most beautiful little boy was born. I was so excited and carried my cell phone around with me all morig until Tony called me back to tell me that Baby Guido had been born. I couldn't wait to get over to the hospital to see Baby Guido (Luca didn't have a name for a little while). I remembber what I was wearing, I remember this sweet little bundle that I was honored to hold. I couldn't beleive that my friend had actually given birth to a human being (as if she was going to have an alien - although Tommy would have LOVED that!)
Luca Mario may all your wishes come true....
On another note....I worked up the courage and I am going to complete in my VERY first Triathlon on Saturday morning. I am very nervous. I am very excited...Come back Saturday and read how I did...My plan is to just complete!





2 comments:
Happy Birthday Luca!! May you get tons of toys on your special day!
Love it!!!! Luca was glad to see Auntie Chelles. He perked up considerably later on. Can't wait for Bob tomorrow!!!
Post a Comment