HAVE YOU SEEN....
Hi! Have you seen my friends? They went out of town on Monday. I think they got in town today.
The little one is also known as Biscuit Boy at Bob Evans, enjoy all food in the carbo range. Likes Spiderman, Bob the Builder, Dora and Diego, Mimi, Pop-Pop and Mommy.
The taller one also enjoys her carbs...but prefers a lovely martini, with her meal. Enjoys Dan Abrams, Nancy Grace, Game Shows and the National Enquirer.
If you see them please return them, Auntie Chelles misses them terribly.






2 comments:
Uh oh. This doesn't sound good. Where oh where can your buddies be!?
Hope they enjoyed their time away.
HAhahaha....I am here.....I was not very jovial yesterday, so I attempted to sleep most of the day away. Oh well. Sorry to worry you. BTW - I look GREAT in that picture. Hopefully the weekend will be better for me. I did send you a pic of my mom and Luca at the top of the arch - did you get it?
Post a Comment