How cool is my new blog????
I am so freaking happy with my blog. I keep logging in just to look at it coolness. And now that I see my proclamation up there...I need to get my rear in gear and start the planning for the half Ironman. I have the training guide. I need to read it through and mark my calendar. I need to hit the weight room, I need to lose about 10 pounds...I need to build up my endurance on the swim.
I did go to the pool Friday night and today...I think it might be a record for me. Today I did 15 laps. Very cool for me.
I am not going to think about the training for now...I am just going to look at my very cool new blog!





4 comments:
Your new blog look is AWESOME; like you ;-)
LOVE the new look! That's it. You've convinced me. I have to do something with mine.
purty! mine needs a revamp. of course, I should probably work on the content too!
very fun, i love it!!
Post a Comment