I'm It
I was tagged by my friend, Tammie. I am supposed to list my quirks...well, since I am perfect...I have no quirks. haha, just kidding. Let's see.
1. Well, I go to the same gas station to fill up and I always go to pump 14. If it is not available I will come back later.
2. If I want to watch a movie that was originally a book, I must read the book first. The book is always better.
3. Before I run especially a race, I must tie and retie my right shoe only about a hundred times.
4. When I am running with my ipod I must finish during certain songs that are predetermined.
5. When going to a movie, I must get popcorn and you can eat the popcorn until you see the opening credits - you pick a certain person name and then you can eat. (yeah, Jennifer gets it)
6. My closet must be color coordinated. Darker colors to lighter colors....long sleeves to short sleeves.
7. My sock drawer is organized by color too...darker colors to lighter colors.
8. I must have lip balm on before I go to sleep. I wake up and reapply. I have like 8 tubes next to my bed. I prefer the Avon Moisture Therapy Lip Balm...
Do you all want me to continue to have you all realized that I have issues...OCD? I just like thinks certain ways...quirky or obsessive you decide!
So I am supposed to tag people...but I am too quirky and don't want anyone to feel left out, so if you would like to let me know and I'll link to your blog...please share with me your quirks!!!! Make me feel 'normal'





2 comments:
We are so alike it's scary!
I think the popcorn makes complete sense...i am waiting for emilio, you wait for charlie....
Post a Comment