Peace Race 10k
Well, the race actually started off really well. Mile one was over in 8:43. FABULOUS! Mile 2 my time was 17:28(ish)...OH MY WHAT AM I DOING?! We hit into the park where we are going up hill....Mile 3 27:48...WOW...I am flying...unfortunately, I really wasn't flying. Then I couldn't breathe. Hmmmmm....Oh Crap. I started doing a run/walk. I wanted to run but I coudn't catch my breath. This happens when humidity is high or if I get overheated... I was really thankful to see the finish line. It ws my worst im yet...at 1:04 (I think) I am really disappointed in myself...I'll get over it.
Okay so race season 2008 is officially over. I have nothing else planned for the year. I am going to put together my plan for 2009. I am still deciding what races I want but as a teaser, I am thinking Kentucky Derby Half Marathon...several triathlons that will hopeully include a half Ironman.





1 comment:
Sorry to hear is got a little tough.
YEAH for a half IM in 2009!
Post a Comment