Thursday Night
Boy, my titles are original aren't they?
I am sitting here looking at my bedroom which appears to have had a freight train come through it...and wondering when will the day come when I don't get weapy about missing my Grandma. Tonight I almost called her number...for what? well...just because. I know it gets better it has only been 16 days. In some ways it has gone so slow and in others it seems like just yesterday.
In keeping with my time thoughts, I wish each week that the weekend comes fast so that I can see Jeff. This week has seemed really long. Work has been tough. I can't wait until tomorrow.
So hmmm, I am supposed to post about my workouts too....so let's see....Sunday, 4 mile run. Tuesday, bike trainer; Wednesday Swim; Thursday, off; Friday, swim. (I posted it so that I will do it)





2 comments:
I wish I could motivated like you to excercise. Seriously, how do I start? I feel like crap and want to change, but how?? -sigh-
There is no reason at all that you can't talk to your grandmother. I talk to my mom the time. It usually helps me feel better.
Okay. So here's my question. How did you & Jeff meet?
Post a Comment