Saturday, March 13, 2010

Yoga Fest - Week One

So, I decided to wait until Wednesday when there was a beginner Hot Yoga class.  But I didn't just rest earlier in the week.  Monday I ran 5 miles.  Tuesday I ran 11 miles.  So within 3 days I logged 19 miles (with the 5k on Sunday)  Thursday, I just took off.  Friday Vinsyana Yoga, Saturday I did the 90 minute Hot Yoga.  I am really enjoying it.

It is amazing that within 3 classes I feel like I am more flexible.  My abs are killing me but I feel great.  I love having a dark room, the heat and figuring out the poses.  It is also interesting that the hotter it is the more stretch I can get with my oh so stiff body.  I can't wait to see where I am at the end of the month!

Tomorrow I am planning on a 10-11 mile run followed by the Kentucky game and then ended up with yoga at 4.  I am very excited.

Namaste.

No comments: