The Final Countdown
Well, we leave tomorrow for the Flying Pig. It is going to be another whirlwind trip. I think will be in the Tri-State Area for about 20 hours. No, we will be gone for 24 hours. Whew! I have no idea of any plans but picking up my dad at 8:30 and dropping of Cali at 9...we will go directly to the expo. Then no idea...I know we will end up at my aunt's house. It is always good times.
The race is Sunday morning at 6:30 am. I am hoping to do well. I am praying for cool not cold temps. I would like a non-raining event. But if it rains then so be it. I will survive. I am excited to get caught up int he run.
Sunday I will be :getting my oink on!!!! Flying Pig 2010
2005 - Half Marathon - I can't find my time
2006 - Half Marathon 2:26:03
2007 - Half Marathon 2:17:14
2008 - Full Marathon - I can't find my time
2009 - Pittsburgh Half Marathon
2010 - Half Marathon
They are working on the website right now so my very first half marathon time is MIA as well as my last full marathon! Ironic!





3 comments:
Go get them, girl! Watching you and Jazzie cross that finish line a couple years ago, was and remains one of the coolest things I've experienced!
Oh, and if you go to my blog (I gave you a shout-out), you can see your time for 2008 ;-)
Waiting to hear how wonderful your run was! Best of luck!
Oink!
Post a Comment